We take full care of the product while dispatching and aim to deliver on time and in best perfect condition. However, if you have a problem, we will be happy to help you. We encourage you to go on a thorough check-up when you receive the package.
KINDLY CAREFULLY GO THROUGH THE FOLLOWING POINTS FOR EASY RETURN: -
• Products not as per description/photo on the website/different product.
• Products which you have received in “Damaged or Defective” condition.
• Products made as per custom measurements, sale items, accessories and purchased during promotion cannot be exchanged or returned.
• We don’t refund money. We provide store credit to be used only at https://www.lilangelskids.com/
• 15% restocking fees would be deducted from the actual amount (amount invoice to the customer) for credit note.
• Shipping amount cannot be refunded.
• Store credit to be used within 6 months from the day of issue.
• Images on the website are clicked with lighting effect due to which sometimes the colour of actual product may vary from the image taken.
• After we receive the return, the product will go through a quality check. Please note that it may take 8-10 days. After the product passes the quality check, we will credit store credit in your account.
• All the products must be returned in the original condition they were received in along with any bills and labels. Please inform us about your dispute within 3 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 3 days of delivery may not be entertained by LI’L ANGELS.
• We do not offer reverse pickup services. In case you want to return or exchange a product, please send it to the following address; -
C/O Li’l Angels
209 A.J.C. Bose road, Karnani estate,5th Floor, room no 193
• The cost for shipping the product back to us is to be borne by you. Shipping the exchange product shall be our responsibility.
• Please note loyalty points and shipping charges are not refundable.
• We are not responsible for damage after the product has been used.
• LI’L ANGELS reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the product before processing any returns or exchanges.